Bulldoor - the dual purpose internal or external High Speed Door door with 'Crash-Out & Auto-Reset' feature included as standard.
Designed for larger, high use internal openings, or average sized external openings where moderate wind speeds prevail, our Bulldoor has been proven over many years of service to reduce heat loss (resulting in energy savings), improve working conditions, help control temperatures, improve hygiene - amongst other benefits!
Bulldoor is also widely used on internal openings or where positive or negative pressures are apparent, in pharmaceutical environments for example.
Known for many years as the 'reliable workhorse' of rapid roll doors, the Bulldoor just keeps going and going, with many existing customers placing repeat orders with us for new doors due to the robustness & reliability of this extremely successful door. Our Bulldoor is widely used in many different applications throughout all industry types, and is especially recognised in retail distribution for very high traffic use openings between chilled & ambient environments. Some doors do well in excess of 1.4 million cycles each year!!! Check out our video HERE for details of our 10 million cycles Bulldoors at a Tesco DC!
Maximum size: 4.5m wide x 4.5m high.
Typical opening speed: 1.6m/s (variable).
- Variable speed drive motor with frequency inverter for greater control.
- 'Ramskin' door blade material, with anti-static additive.
- Full width PVC vision panel or fully opaque door blades available as standard.
- Single travelling Windbar systems, specified to fit both face & reverse sides if required.
- Can be mounted internally or on the external face of the building. Top Roll Hood Cover included as standard for externally mounted doors.
- 'Crash-Out & Auto-Reset' system as standard to reduce bottom beam damage & keep 'downtime' to a minimum.
- Multiple control outputs for options such as Airlocks, traffic control systems and remote monitoring (BMS interface).
- Safety Light Curtains integral in the side guides as standard (up to 2.5m high).
- Double safety photo-cells as standard, giving protection from both the face & reverse sides of the opening.
- Free entry into our LIFETIME WARRANTY scheme!
- Various powder coat colour options to the steelwork.
- Door blade available in Alert Yellow, Red or Blue as standard - other colours available on special request.
- Company logos or special text can be sign written on the door blade.
- Option of steelwork finished to Grade 304 for high hygiene areas.
- ATEX Zoned specifications also available.
- Various safety optional extras available; traffic lights, flashing beacons, audible warning devices, etc.
- Various activation methods available; induction loop, radar, pull switch, radio control, push button, etc.
Speed, ease of access, H & S, directional control of traffic, temperature control within the environment, protection against pests & vermin – all good reasons why our customers within the logistics and warehousing sector turn to Union Industries for a robust solution and investment in enabling the future success of their operations with one of our high-speed doors.
Light to heavy manufacturing and harsh environments require different bespoke tailored solutions based on customer specific applications - Union Industries high-speed doors are used across many areas of manufacturing including, electronics, aerospace, shipping, engineering, gas & oil, construction products and steel to provide speedy ingress/egress whilst maintaining comfortable working environments for employees, protecting them from temperature fluctuation and inclement weather.
We have found them to be very reliable, being that we have an air-conditioned Warehouse, so the temperatures are controlled, and we no longer have wind tunnels.Electrical Technician, Sanofi