Posted: 05 April 2019
Salary: circa £17,000 depending on experience
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an in-house Storeman/Procurement Assistant to join our team at Union Industries based in Leeds.
We are a market leading Employee Owned manufacturer of bespoke High Speed Doors and Industrial Curtains, and due to our continued success, we are now looking to recruit a dynamic individual to aid in the manufacture of our full range of products.
The role & responsibilities will include:
• Being responsible for stock and inventory, goods in and out.
• Supplier interface and negotiation.
• Meeting achievable production deadlines.
• Preparing kits for customers.
• Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
• A Can-Do attitude with a positive outlook.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent IT Knowledge.
• Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck operators licence desirable.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8:45am – 5:15pm & Friday 8:45am – 4:15pm.
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload.
Salary circa £17,000 (dependent on experience) plus non-contributory Pension Scheme.
32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (non-guaranteed).
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application in writing along with your current CV to: Mr Antony Metcalfe – Operations Director
Union Industries, Angel’s Wing, Whitehouse Street, Hunslet, Leeds LS10 1AD
or via email by clicking 'Apply now' below.
No agencies please.