Service Helpdesk Coordinator
Posted: August 2021
Salary: Circa £23K per annum
Location: Leeds based
Due to our continued expansion programme, based on our ever-growing blue chip client portfolio. We now have a position available for an experienced Service Helpdesk Co-ordinator, to join our Service Team at Union Industries based in Hunslet, Leeds.
We are a market leading Employee Owned manufacturer of bespoke High Speed Doors, and due to our continued success, we are now looking to recruit a dynamic individual to join our team.
The Service Helpdesk Co-ordinator's role will involve:
• Ensuring Service requests are carried out in a timely manner
• Planning and proactively managing the Service Engineers’ Schedule
• Developing and maintaining excellent customer relations
• Reactively organising Engineers jobs across the UK
• Dealing with any customer issues promptly and in a courteous manner
The Service Helpdesk Co-ordinator will have:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience working in a fast paced Helpdesk environment
• Proficient administrative skills, including Excel spreadsheets and other Microsoft Office applications
• The ability to communicate effectively within various Departments of our Company
• Experience in working under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• A good knowledge of UK geography would be advantageous
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08.45 – 17.15 & Friday 08.45 – 16.15.
The Service Helpdesk Co-ordinator’s salary is circa £23K per Annum.
Also the following excellent benefits:
- Non-contributory Pension Scheme. Company contribution is 7% per annum.
- 33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays).
- Birthday holiday.
- Two half day holidays are given on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (non-guaranteed, but this has been £3,600 per year, for the last 3 years).
- Company Share Scheme with an annual dividend (Company performance dependent).
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application along with your current CV to Mr Sam Rollinson – Head of Service, via email, by clicking 'Apply now' below.
No agencies please.