Mechanical / Electrical Installation Engineers
Posted: June 2022
Salary: Circa £27K per annum
Location: Leeds based
Due to our continued expansion programme, based on our ever-growing blue chip client portfolio, we now have a position available for an experienced Trained Electrical or Mechanical Engineer to join our Installation Team at Union Industries based in Leeds.
We are a market leading Employee Owned manufacturer of bespoke Industrial Curtains and High Speed Doors, and due to our continued success, we are now looking to recruit a dynamic individual to join our team.
The Installation Engineer’s role will involve:
• Carrying out electrical/mechanical installations
• Completing all necessary documentation
• Keeping accurate job records
• Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements
• Customer liaison
The Installation Engineer will have:
• Gained formal Electrical/Mechanical qualifications
• Experience in reading Engineering drawings
• Proficient Industrial Engineering experience
• A full driving licence
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4pm & Friday 7:30am - 3pm.
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload.
The candidate must be willing to work away on a national and occasionally international basis.
The Installation Engineer salary is circa £27K per Annum
Also the following excellent benefits:
- Non-contributory Pension Scheme. Company contribution is 7% per annum.
- 33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays).
- Birthday holiday.
- Two half day holidays are given on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (non-guaranteed, but this has been £3,600 per year, for the last 3 years).
- Company Share Scheme with an annual dividend (Company performance dependent).
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application in writing along with your current CV to:
Mrs Diane Hallas – Installation Coordinator
Union Industries, Angel’s Wing, Whitehouse Street, Hunslet, Leeds LS10 1AD
or via email by clicking 'Apply now' below.
No agencies please.